Low voltage Static Var Generator
Our company has released the SVG product of the HZS-SVG series mainly for the non linear loads such as the rectifier, the frequency converter, the UPS, the electric arc furnace, the welding equipment and other non linear loads. The purpose of this is to solve the problem of the electric energy quality for the users. The static var generator (SVG), which is independently developed by our company, adopts the modular design and the unique circuit topology. It is the first in Chinese market and is suitable for occasions where large harmonics are present. Since the expanding capability of the HZS-SVG series static var generator is very strong, so that the users can develop their harmonic control scheme in a more flexible manner.
Primary system diagram
The HZS-SVG series static Var generator collects the current signals in real time through the external current transformer. It separates the reactive power components through the internal detection circuit, and produces capacitive or inductive fundamental current through the IGBT power converter. In this way, static Var generator has realized the function of making compensation for the reactive power and improving the power factor. At the same time, the compensation current of SVG output can be changed dynamically and accurately according to the reactive power of the system, so there will be no problem of overcompensation. At the same time, the static Var generator of our company also has the function of internal overload protection. When the reactive power demand of the system is greater than the capacity of the device itself, the device can be automatically limited to 100% of the rated capacity output, so no overload will occur. HZS-SVG series static Var generator, which contains the two common industrial voltage grades of 200V and 400V as well as two wiring systems, i.e. the three-phase three-wire system and the three-phase four-wire system. The device has the characteristics of fast response speed, strong control ability on unbalanced three phases, flexible installation and convenient expansion. Therefore the needs of various users can be met.
The main characteristics of our SVG products are as follows:
1. The modular design is adopted, each module unit can perform the compensation for the reactive power alone or several module units perform the compensation for the reactive power at concurrently; the problem of unbalanced three phases is under control;
2. The ability for controlling the voltage fluctuations and the voltage flicker in the power grid is strong;
3. The PWM interleaving technology has been adopted, so its own harmonics are extremely low;
4. The response speed is fast, which is less than 5ms;
5. The power consumption of the device is low and the device occupies only a small area;
6. The capacity is increased, the loss is reduced, and the purpose of purifying the power grid has achieved;
7. The designed life of the device is 20 years;
8. The modular structure design make it easy to carry out the installation and maintenance.
The above dimensions are for reference only, and the details shall be subject to the real object;
Due to product upgrading, the contents of this manual will be updated regularly. If you need to buy or customize products, please contact the staff.
If you have any interest in our products, please feel free to leave us your intention information
Feidong Economic Development Zone LiuZi Road, Anhui Hefei，China
Copyright © 2020 Anhui Zonsen Electric Power Technology Co,Ltd. Powered by www.300.cn 皖ICP备18026616号